2009年3月17日 星期二

My fashion icon 2009

According to the research, people who we trust the most is 'people like me'. So this year, i no longer look to celebrity for dressing style. Goodbye Kristie Dunst, Nicole Richie, Jennifer Aniston, Kate Moss and the like...I go to social websites and surprisely find a common girl but has great taste - she is skinny, has a beautiful long and big-waved hair, looks quiet and a guru at 'mix and match'. Even though i don't know who she is yet, I can't help recommending friends to refer to her dressing style. Cool girl!



The skirt reminds me spring/summer is coming, so fresh! the outfit is universial for match and useful, especially for those working in air-con building



I love the white shirt and belt


I love the shoes, checkered shirt and bag!


Can't image pans could be that nice (but you have to be slim at the first point...)

dress for work (stylish formal, with classic pearl necklace)

1 則留言: